Royal Oak MI's Preferred Source For Massage Therapy Training
The Best Massage Therapy Training at Irene's Myomassology Institute
Irene's Myomassology Institute offers 40 different classes in a variety of subjects focusing on holistic health or bodywork. Some of them are of general interest designed to inspire personal growth and expand awareness. Others are specialties and modalities used to enhance a therapeutic massage. These dynamic classes are offered as electives in our massage training program, but they are all open to the public.
Irene's classes in complimentary healing, therapeutic bodywork, personal development, Eastern practices, and energy work are all open to the public. Our subjects range from aromatherapy to crystal healing, feng shui to spiritual development, and trigger points to reflexology. We invite you to explore the wealth of information available at Irene's.
Why Choose Irene's Myomassology Institute?
From relieving stress to easing physical pain, massage therapists offer a wide range of valuable services to their clients. Irene's Myomassology Institute offers the massage therapy classes you need to prepare yourself to best serve your clients. Located in Southfield, Michigan, we give Detroit area students the training and practical experience to serve every kind of client, setting them on the path to a successful career. Myomassology is the term used to describe massage which includes therapeutic modalities beyond Swedish massage. Myomassology is a holistic approach to health which is a balance of the body, mind, and spirit. An education from Irene's Michigan massage school includes a multitude of techniques and information relating to the human body and how it functions.
A Broad Array of Electives
As a nationally accredited institution, we are committed to providing the best program in therapeutic massage available. Irene's provides everything a national school has to offer and so much more. We are a family-owned business that truly cares about each of our students.
- We offer financial aid for qualified students, scholarships, flexible schedules, and lifetime job placement services.
- Massage employers prefer to hire Irene's alumni over any other school. Our therapeutic massage program is designed to provide students with a successful career. Myomassology provides the practitioner with a variety of skills to tailor to each client, for maximum healing to occue.
- Our curriculum is founded on Irene's innovative techniques and decades of experience. Building upon knowledge passed down from her father and grandmother, Irene began to formally study massage in the 1950's. Utilizing her natural born gift and years of experience, she developed myomassology as a comprehensive healing art.
- Irene's instructors are talented, caring, and dedicated to providing their students with a quality educational experience. They bring an abundance of knowledge and experience to our program.
- Holistic health is a tradition in Irene's family. Come join our family and start your journey today!
A full 160 hours of your training hours will consist of electives, giving you control over a substantial portion of your education. By choosing from these and other elective categories, you can design a course of study that meets your specific interests and goals.